A Wild and Wonderful Journey
1. A Pause for Reflection
2. What Now: Figuring It Out
3. Who Is This Stranger? Navigating New Waters With Adult Children
4. How Work Gives Meaning to Life
5. The Many Faces of Loss
6. What’s Love Got To Do With It?
7. The Power of Friendship
8. Making Up: Ending the Pain of Troubled Relationships
9. Creating Community: A New Challenge
Click here to download http://www.ebook.comingofage.org/ to read online, print or load to your Kindle or reader.
Note: The book is a living document which will add pages and issues based on your feedback.
Start a discussion group. Each chapter has suggested questions to get started. There is also an online comment area at the end of each chapter.
Coming of Age is a Philadelphia-based national initiative to promote age 50+ civic engagement– a partnership of the Intergenerational Center at Temple University, WHYY, AARP Pennsylvania and United Way of Southeastern PA.
Edited by journalist Gloria Hochman